While your child is enrolled in Right Start, Inc.’s Early Intervention Program, a service coordinator will be assigned to your family. Service coordinators help your family with the following:
- Answering all of your questions
- Guide you through the evaluation process
- Assist you with completing any and all paperwork
- Address any issues concerning the efficient provision of services
- Make certain that your child is receiving all the services he/she is eligible for in accordance with their Individual Family Service Plan (“IFSP”) plan.
Right Start, Inc’s Early Intervention Program has a team of Initial and Ongoing Service Coordinators, who will facilitate the process of your child’s enrollment in Right Start, Inc’s Early Intervention Program and assist you with every step along the way.